From Hull AWE
You looked for a, or A. AWE has pages on different topics.
- There is a page on the letter shapes at A - a - É‘.
- There is a page on the pronunciation of the various IPA symbols that may be called 'a', or 'a-like', representing vowel sounds, at A (phoneme),
- with discussion of a more limited topic at short a - long a.
- There is a page on the various combinations of the written letter to represent vowels and diphthongs at A (grapheme).
- There is a page on the grammar of 'a' (and 'an') at article.