From Hull AWE
(Redirected from McArthur (1998))
This is a bibliography page, concerning a work to which reference is made elsewhere in this guide.
- McArthur, Tom; Lam-McArthur, Jacqueline; and Fontaine Lise (2018 ) The Oxford Companion to the English Language (2 ed.), Oxford OUP, avasilable at []
- McArthur, Tom (1992) The Oxford Companion to the English Language, (1184 pp) London, BCA in association with the OUP.
- The first edition was published in 1992, in Oxford by OUP. It was followed by two abridged versions:
- McArthur, Tom (1996) The Oxford Companion to the English language, abridged edition (1053 pp), Oxford, OUP
- McArthur, Tom (2005, and updated) The Concise Oxford Companion to the English Language, Oxford, OUP
- This is available electronically through Oxford reference on-line:
- McArthur, Tom (1998) The Concise Oxford Companion to the English Language, Oxford, Oxford University Press, 1998. Oxford Reference Online. Oxford University Press available at [].)